Book your Mini Exped now
Moths & Muffins Morning
Bats & Pizza Nights
Kittiwakes & Doughnuts
Racy Ghyll Farm
Before you book onto your chosen Wild Intrigue Expedition, please read the following points carefully and ensure that you agree with each statement (detailed below).
If you are unsure what a particular statement means, or believe that you cannot agree to a statement but would still love to book onto an Expedition, please get in touch with us using the Contact Page and we will offer you our advice as quickly as possible.
- I am aged 18 or over.
- I am interested in and willing to learn about wildlife, and am keen to get involved in the Expedition content.
- I will ensure that I read Wild Intrigue’s recommended seasonal kit list once I have booked to sufficiently prepare myself for the Expedition.
- As a wildlife enthusiast, I will not intentionally disturb or cause distress to wildlife whilst on an Expedition.
- I will take out my own travel insurance for my chosen Expedition. (This ensures that you are covered during your free time on your Expedition, and can be bought for as little as £3 online).
- I will ensure that I have paid the full Expedition cost prior to the Expedition. This is normally required to be paid up to 3 weeks prior to the Expedition start date.
- I am aware of the following regarding Expedition deposits:
In the unlikely event that Wild Intrigue should cancel my chosen Expedition, your deposit and any other money paid will be fully refunded or transferred to another available Expedition of your choice.